Welcome!

Monday, October 24, 2016



Hi there! Welcome to my brand new website.  We’ve been working on getting this up for quite a while and I’m so excited to announce that it’s finally finished! If you don’t know who I am, welcome! My name is Imogen Elvis. I’m a classically trained Australian singer and pianist who makes covers of modern music on YouTube with the help of my amazing family. You can check out my music right here on my channel!

I really want this website to be an easy place for you to find everything that I'm creating, from the music I upload to my YouTube channel and vlogs, to my behind the scenes stories and photos. I also want this to be a really easy place for you to connect with me, contact me, and find all the things that are valuable to you. And I really hope we can be friends too!

I would love to hear from you. What do you think of this website? And what would you like to see on here? Are there any pages, features, links, or content that you'd specifically like me to add? Let me know! I always value your input. Hearing from you is the highlight of my day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe